Tag: 北京约女王微信号

3,000 new jobs could be sailing in to Foynes

first_imgWhatsApp RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Advertisement News3,000 new jobs could be sailing in to FoynesBy Editor – November 30, 2017 6560 TAGSBrexiteconomic driverFoynes PortJobslimerickSean Kelly MEP Facebook Limerick’s National Camogie League double header to be streamed live Limerick Artist ‘Willzee’ releases new Music Video – “A Dream of Peace” Linkedin Emailcenter_img Print WATCH: “Everyone is fighting so hard to get on” – Pat Ryan on competitive camogie squads Foynes PortFOYNES could be in for a massive 3,000 jobs boost if the port exploits its full potential post-Brexit.And it’s deep-water capabilities will make it an attractive prospect for super trawlers as a transport link between Ireland and the rest of the EU.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up Shannon Foynes Port has massive economic potential and is of vital importance to Limerick, Cork, Clare but also to Ireland and to Europe.That’s the view of Seán Kelly MEP and Leader of Fine Gael in the EU Parliament, who hosted a meeting between EU policymakers on Shannon Foynes Port in Brussels last week.The Ireland South MEP underlined the importance of the Irish government’s commitment for the necessary development works and confirmed he will raise the project with An Taoiseach.Mr Kelly hosted the meeting in order to update key lawmakers in Europe on progress on the aim to harness the port’s massive potential as a 24-hour deep water facility, a designated core port in the Trans European Transport Network shipping network.“It has the potential to deliver massive economic benefits if super trawlers started coming into Shannon Foynes because of its size, it could generate up to 3,000 jobs. Add to that the tourism benefits – the potential is huge.The port also has another role to play, in that we have to meet our climate change objectives and one of the ways we can do that is transport and reducing road haulage – a lot could be directed through Shannon Foynes Port.He described the meeting as “very encouraging”.“The presentation by company chief executive Pat Keating and former TD Michael Finucane who is on the board was very well received here by MEPs, EU Commission officials and others in Brussels. But it is essential that we have a commitment from the Irish government for their part and I will be raising the issue with the Taoiseach for that reason,” MEP Kelly said.The attendance included MEPs, European Commission officials, and representatives from the European Investment Bank, the Federation of European Port Operators and Private Terminals, Irish Maritime Development Office and Irish Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport officials. Limerick Ladies National Football League opener to be streamed live Twitter Previous articleShannon’s O’Shea included in Irish side for Dubai 7sNext articleSarah Jane on University of Limerick board of Governors Editor Predictions on the future of learning discussed at Limerick Lifelong Learning Festival Billy Lee names strong Limerick side to take on Wicklow in crucial Division 3 clashlast_img read more

Read More

Eto’o Battles ‘Ex-lover’ over Paternity of 19-year Old Girl

first_imgThe lawsuit presented by Cape Verde-born Adileusa says she fell pregnant after meeting Eto’o – now playing for Qatar SC – in a nightclub in the Spanish capital in 1997 when he was at Leganes on loan from Real Madrid.She claims Eto’o, 37, who has six recognised children with four different woman including his wife Georgette, told her he would ‘act responsibly’ soon after she broke the news but then cut off all contact with her.Erika was born in November 1999 in a hospital in the Spanish capital.It was not immediately clear on Tuesday if the Cameroon-born footballer has agreed to a voluntary DNA test.Adileusa’s lawyer Fernando Osuna, who has been fighting to get veteran crooner Julio Iglesias to admit he is the father of a 40-year-old Spaniard, said when he launched his court fight against Eto’o that he would ask for a DNA sample.Osuna said the court would decide after the hearing whether it agreed to Erika’s request for a maintenance allowance as an interim measure while it continues to study the paternity claim.He said: ‘Samuel Eto’o has been summoned to the hearing and it will be open to the press and public.‘It’s not yet clear if he will attend as he is abroad. He has been asked to attend by a legal representative he had when he was living in Majorca.‘The judge has allowed official communications to be sent to that person because it would have been impossible otherwise for the court to notify him.‘He has not so far agreed to a voluntary DNA test and I doubt at this stage that he will.‘At the moment our case is based on things like photographs and affidavits from witnesses but a refusal by Eto’o to agree to a voluntary DNA test would go in our favour.‘This process is a long one and it’s going to go on after April’s hearing, but the decision on a maintenance allowance is a key part of this process and the judge’s decision cannot be appealed.‘The paternity claim would continue after the hearing next month.’Several photographs of Adileusa with the player, who spent nearly two seasons in the English Premier League before agreeing a three-year deal with Russian club Anzhi that made him the world’s highest paid player, are understood to have been submitted as part of the paternity lawsuit.Several witnesses are also believed to have signed affidavits confirming the pair were dating at the time.Adileusa, known to friends as Dee Dee, attacked Eto’o in an interview late last year after she announced she was taking legal action.Recalling the footballer’s response when she revealed to him she was pregnant, she said: ‘He told me I was like all the whores who go looking for footballers, that I was a bitch and if I didn’t have an abortion I was going to have problems.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram Former Premier League footballer Samuel Eto’o is facing a new court paternity lawsuit over an alleged lovechild.Adileusa do Rosario Neves, 39, is fighting to have the ex-Chelsea and Evertonstriker recognised as the father of her 19-year-old daughter, Erika.Adileusa’s lawyer Fernando Osuna confirmed on Tuesday that the hearing would take place at a Madrid court on April 24.last_img read more

Read More

Kimi Raikonnen to leave Ferrari, join Sauber at the end of 2018 F1 season

first_img Session ID: 2020-09-09:6c0b4209e504c2f3910ae1c8 Player Element ID: video_player_5f5864cbd9208 OK Close Modal DialogBeginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparentWindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaqueFont Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400%Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadowFont FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall CapsReset restore all settings to the default valuesDoneClose Modal DialogEnd of dialog window.Close Modal DialogThis is a modal window. This modal can be closed by pressing the Escape key or activating the close button.Close Modal DialogThis is a modal window. This modal can be closed by pressing the Escape key or activating the close button.PlayMuteCurrent Time 0:00/Duration 0:00Loaded: 0%Stream Type LIVESeek to live, currently playing liveLIVERemaining Time -0:00 Playback Rate1xFullscreen COMMENT Despite such an amazing result, he could not replicate his form in the coming two seasons, before deciding to leave both Ferarri and F1 for good. But after a two-year sabbatical, he returned with the newly launched Lotus F1 team, wherein he put some wonderful displays for the struggling team.And his performances didn’t went unnoticed, as for the second time in his career, he was swooped by Ferrari. Though, unlike his first stint, where he was the equal partner to Felipe Massa and a regular title contender, this time he played second fiddle to Sebastian Vettel, acting most times than not as the anchor man. Video Player is loading.Play VideoPlayMuteCurrent Time 0:00Loaded: 0%Duration 0:00Stream Type LIVESeek to live, currently playing liveLIVERemaining Time -0:00 Playback Rate1xChaptersChaptersDescriptionsdescriptions off, selectedSubtitlessubtitles settings, opens subtitles settings dialogsubtitles off, selectedAudio TrackQuality LevelsFullscreenThis is a modal window. This video is restricted from playing on your current domain Error Code: PLAYER_ERR_DOMAIN_RESTRICTED First Published: 11th September, 2018 18:07 IST After spending five seasons with McLaren, Raikkonen switched to Ferrari. In his very first season, he won the F1 Drivers title, defeating his former employer’s drivers Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso in a battle which went till the very last lap of the season. 1 year ago 18 things former RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan said should be done to tackle NPAs and other Indian banking sector woes “Kimi’s undoubted talent and immense experience in Formula One will not only contribute to the development of our car, but will also accelerate the growth and development of our team as a whole. Together, we will start the 2019 season with a strong foundation, driven by the determination to fight for results that count.” WATCH US LIVE Digital Desk The 38-year-old is the most experienced driver on the circuit in 2018, having entered 287 races till date. He started off his career at Sauber, the team which he will join, in 2001. A strong showing with them earned him a prized move to McLaren, where he put himself amongst the very best. But it was in 2007 when glory finally arrived for the Finn. center_img FOLLOW US Written By 1 year ago National Herald Case: Smriti Irani attack Gandhis, says ‘Sonia Gandhi led-UPA attacked the core of the Indian banking system’ Former F1 World Champion Kimi Raikkonen has announced that he is set to leave Ferrari at the end of 2018 F1 season, confirming a move to the Sauber team. The Finn, who first joined the Scuderia in 2007, won the F1 drivers title with them in his inaugural season with the team. But he is end to bring his two-stint eight-year long association with the team in a move which would see 20-year-old Charles LeClerc swapping seats.Speaking about the decision, Sauber’s Team Principal Frederic Vasseur said, “Signing Kimi Raikkonen as our driver represents an important pillar of our project, and brings us closer to our target of making significant progress as a team in the near future. WE RECOMMEND Last Updated: 11th September, 2018 18:45 IST Kimi Raikonnen To Leave Ferrari, Join Sauber At The End Of 2018 F1 Season Kimi Raikkonen has confirmed that he will leave Ferrari for the second time at the end of 2018 F1 season. The Finn, who rejoined the Scuderia in 2014, spent a total of eight years with the team in his two stints LIVE TV SUBSCRIBE TO US 1 year ago WATCH | Rape accused Bishop Franco Mulakkal breaks his silence, says ‘nuns are free to protest’last_img read more

Read More